Welcome to Cat Street Wiki
Cat Street by Yoko Kamio, creator of Boys Over Flowers. This includes pages on chapters, episodes, characters, and more. The wiki format allows anyone to create or edit articles, so we can all work to make a comprehensive database.
Don't know anything about how to edit? Here are some guides that can be helpful for you:
Don't know how to help or improve this wiki? Here are some links that can guide you:
Here at Cat Street Wiki we have some rules for the users behavior and edits. Follow this small list of rules and you will have a great time here:
About Cat Street
Cat Street (キャットストリート Kyatto Sutorīto) is a manga series written and illustrated by Yoko Kamio. It was serialized in the manga magazine, Bessatsu Margaret from August 2004 until October 2007. Shueisha collected and published the manga into eight volumes. In 2008, the series was adapted into a six-episode television drama that aired on NHK.
The story focuses on the story's heroine, Keito Aoyama, a former child actress that became a recluse after a traumatic experience. She begins going to a "free school" called El Liston and slowly becomes comfortable around others. Other major characters in the series are Rei Saeki, Kouichi Mine, and Momiji Noda.
How to help
All pages can be edited and you are welcome to join us and contribute to this wiki. Everyone is free to create a new page or edit an existing one. If you have any questions about the wiki or helping out, you can ask one of Cat Street Wiki's administrators.
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to read the help page.
- A list of all help pages can be found in .
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various articles by expanding them.
- Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- You can find a list of useful templates on .
- If you want to experiment with editing a wiki, please do it in a sandbox, not in articles.
<createbox> width=24 break=no buttonlabel=Create new article </createbox>